To create a Boostmi account you will require a valid email address and phone number
1. Download the Boostmi App on the App Store or Google Play 2. Open the app and press “Let’s go!” to see the map and available services in your area (make sure your location settings is enabled) 3. Click the Profile circle above the service icon 4. Click “Sign up” 5. Enter your email address and password 6. Enter your first and last name 7. Enter & verify your phone number
Change your first and/or last name 1. Open your web browser and visit sso.boostmi.com 2. Log in with your Boostmi credentials 3. Click “edit profile” under the name and preferred language 4. Adjust name fields as necessary 5. Click “save changes”
Change your email address 1. Open your web browser and visit sso.boostmi.com 2. Log in with your Boostmi credentials 3. Click “edit profile” under the name and preferred language icons 4. Adjust email field as necessary 5. Click “save changes”
Change your preferred language 1. Open your web browser and visit sso.boostmi.com 2. Log in with your Boostmi credentials 3. Click “edit profile” under name and preferred language icons 4. Adjust language as necessary 5. Click “save changes”
Change your phone number 1. Open your web browser and visit sso.boostmi.com 2. Log in with your Boostmi credentials 3. Click “edit phone number” at the bottom of the page 4. Enter your new phone number 5. Verify your new phone number by entering the SMS code you received 6. Click “save changes”
How do I add a credit card or vehicle?
Adding your credit card Open your Profile by clicking the profile icon on the right side of the screen, above the service drawer. 1. Scroll down to your wallet 2. Click on the credit card section 3. Click “add” under the payment methods section 4. Enter the card details and select if it should be the default card 5. Click "add" Adding your vehicle Open your Profile by clicking the profile icon on the right side of the screen. 1. Click on the “Identify your vehicle” button in the vehicle section 2. Click “add” in the top right corner 3. Search for your vehicle by typing in keywords such as the Make, Model and Year 4. Select the colour 5. Click "add"
How do I register my Boostmi jump starter?
Open your Profile by pressing the profile icon on the right side of the screen, above the service drawer.
1. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “register” in the Device section 2. Enter your device’s serial number (you can find it on the warranty card included in the original documentation) 3. Click submit
What does the membership cover?
Covered services include battery boosts, car unlocking, flat tire change, gas delivery (5L) and tows.
How do I purchase a Boostmi membership?
Click here to check out our available memberships! Once you’ve picked the best one for you, click "subscribe" to register.
Is the membership active immediately?
All memberships are automatically activated 48 hrs after purchase. Service requests made before your membership activation will be processed as on-demand.
What are the different membership plans?
Boostmi offers four different plans that suit your every need. Check out our memberships page for more information.
How do I boost a car with my Boostmi device?
1. Press the “Power Button” to check the power level of the device. Make sure the device is above 50%, if not recharge the device. 2. Connect the Smart Boost Cables to the Boostmi device by inserting the blue end into the Jump Start Socket. 3. Connect the RED clamp to the positive (+) terminal and connect the BLACK clamp to the negative (–) terminal. 4. Check the Smart Booster Cables to ensure the GREEN Start light is solid. If the GREEN light is not solid, adjust the clamps. 5. Start the vehicle. 6. Once the vehicle has started, remove the smart cables from the car battery within 30 seconds.
How long does a Boostmi device hold its charge?
All of our Boostmi multifunctional jump starters will hold their charge for 6 months.
What devices can I charge with my Boostmi booster?
Boostmi devices can be used to charge electronic devices via USB. The Pro & Splash models have a port and adapters to charge most Windows laptops. The Elite has a 12v socket to power larger electronic devices.
What do the red and green flashing LEDs mean?
The alternating red and green LED’s on the smart cables indicate the device is searching for a weakened car battery. Once it finds a solid and secure connection to the battery terminals or electrical ground, the smart cables will flash a solid green light indicating the device is now ready to power.
How do I become a provider?
Download the Boostmi Provider app to get started with your provider application! The application only takes a few minutes and covers your basic personal information. Once you've submitted your application you will get an answer within a few days.
How do I get help?
All service requests take place on our Boostmi mobile or web app.
1. Just log in with your Boostmi account and select the service you need. 2. Before you're able to make a service request, you must confirm your location and provide your vehicle information. 3. Once a request is made Boostmi will dispatch the closer provider to your location.
What is Boostmi?
Boostmi is a roadside assistance platform designed to connect you with the closest emergency service provider. We offer both on-demand (pay-per-use) and membership options that best suit our customer's needs. Our innovative technology and extensive network of providers make getting you back on the road effortlessly easy.
Where is Boostmi available?
Boostmi provides nationwide coverage across Canada.
What are the signs your car battery needs a boost?
1. Your engine cranks but doesn't start 2. No crank, no start, no lights! 3. The car starts one day, but not the next 4. Cold cranking is hard work 5. You've jumped-started it a lot already
Boostmi offers next-gen roadside assistance using an innovative digital platform. With 24/7 help, on-demand and membership options, real-time GPS tracking, no hidden fees and upfront prices, we drive the way to the future.